- Respect each other as well as our employees; verbal abuse of other guests or our employees will not be tolerated.
- Have your temperature taken before entry.
- Wear a mask covering nose and mouth at all times while on property, except while eating or drinking. You should be stationary and maintain appropriate Social Distancing while eating and drinking.
- Refrain from fighting, horseplay, taunting or threatening remarks & gestures.
- Do not create disruption with behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal.
- Weapons are not allowed on the premises, including knives with blades longer than 3 1/2 inches.
- Follow instructions from employees regarding operations and procedures.
Any Guest who fails to comply with the Terms of Sale, including without limitation those listed above, may at the discretion of Adventure Aquarium have their Ticket revoked or confiscated by Adventure Aquarium here with no refund of any amount paid therefor. Upon such revocation or confiscation, the applicable Guest and all members of their party shall have no right to remain in, on, or about the Property. Adventure Aquarium reserves the right to ban such individuals from future admission to all or any of its Properties or from participation in any Herschend Family Entertainment Activities.
*A full list of Terms and Conditions applicable to your visit are set forth in the Terms of Sale, which may be found online at AdventureAquarium.com or picked up at Guest Services. Your purchase of a Ticket and entering the premises constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of the Terms of Sale.
Yes! Create your own Philadelphia sightseeing experience, including Adventure Aquarium. Save 40% or more on admission to your choice of 3, 4 or 5 top attractions with Philadelphia CityPASS. Valid 9-days.Buy Now
Yes, or you can purchase food at Adventure Aquarium. We have sandwiches, salads, pizza and hot dogs at The Marketplace.
Strollers are permitted, but due to the nature of the aquarium experience, kids and parents will enjoy their visit more without a stroller.
Strollers are available to rent: single strollers are $6 and double strollers are $8 for all day use. A fully refundable $10 deposit is required for all stroller rentals. Strollers cannot be reserved. They are first come, first serve.
For your convenience and the comfort of all of our guests, all of our restrooms (male and female) are equipped with baby-changing stations. Our mother's nursing room is also provided for your convenience. You can find our nursing room in Blue Mile.
Lockers are available for daily rental in the main lobby. Cash and credit cards accepted.
Adventure Aquarium is fully accessible for our guests in wheelchairs/electric convenience vehicles and for those who find steps are a challenge. Manual wheelchairs and electric convenience vehicles (ECV) are available for rental at the Information Desk in the Main Lobby daily. A manual wheelchair can be rented for $6, with a fully-refundable $10 deposit required. An electric convenience vehicle can be rented for $25, with a fully-refundable $50 deposit required. Both manual wheelchairs and electric convenience vehicles are available daily on a first-come, first-served basis. Segways are not permitted inside Adventure Aquarium.
Yes, now every birthday can be an adventure! We are currently taking reservations for Birthday Parties. For more information on booking your next party, please call 800-616-JAWS (5297).
Adventure Aquarium does not provide discounts to AAA members at our Box Office. However, you can purchase discounted tickets at local, participating AAA locations. Call your local office for availability.
Yes, visitors to the Aquarium are welcome to play, but we remind you that restricted areas are off limits to guests as safety is paramount to Adventure Aquarium. Thank you for cooperating with Adventure Aquarium.
Complete voucher redemption by making a reservation to visit by Saturday, October 31, 2020, proceeding to the Member Entrance for activation and admission or call us at 844-474-FISH (3474)
The average time spent visiting Adventure Aquarium is 2-3 hours, it's a self-guided tour so each persons visit will differ.
Tickets will need to be purchased at the window in order to receive the coupon discount or to apply a gift card. They cannot be used towards online purchases.
No, Adventure Aquarium does not have reciprocity with any other facility except the Newport Aquarium in Kentucky.
All exhibits, with the exception of our Penguin Park exhibit, are inside.
Still cameras for personal use may be brought into the aquarium. Please be courteous to other guests around you and do not block others from viewing exhibits when taking pictures. Camera cases will be inspected prior to entrance into the aquarium. Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
No, Camden residents do not get a discount or free admission.
Visitors with severe disabilities may be accompanied by paid Personal Care Attendants (PCA) at no additional cost during their visit to Adventure Aquarium. This applies to all ticketed events that the visitor is attending. This also applies to individual, membership, complimentary and group sales tickets.
Visitors with severe disabilities who wish to purchase advance tickets should contact 844-474-FISH (3474) to request complimentary companion tickets for a paid PCA. These tickets must be picked up in person by the visitor and the paid PCA at the Box Office.
At Adventure Aquarium, we are continuously working to improve the experience for each and every guest who enters our doors. The accessibility and comfort of every guest is a top priority and, because of this, we have created an overview of the many services and access options available at Adventure Aquarium.
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons including firearms, ammunition, fireworks, water grenades (metal or plastic), knives and pocket knives Alcoholic beverages of any type.
- Pepper spray/mace.
- Recreational devices with wheels, such as skateboards, hover boards, balance boards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
- Wheeled mobility: Devices with less than 3 wheels; devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied, training wheels or similar modifications; devices powered by any means other than manually or electrically; devices that travel faster than walking pace; multi-rider devices or devices that exceed 36 inches in width or 52 inches in length.
- Pets or other animals, except for approved service animals (e.g. dogs); service animals must be under the control of the owner at all times and should remain on a leash or harness (due to the nature of some attractions, service animals may not be permitted to ride or enter certain attractions).
- Any other items that the Aquarium determines may be suspicious, harmful, unsafe or disruptive.
Please Note: All persons and bags are subject to screening prior to admission, this may include metal detection.
1 Riverside Drive, Camden New Jersey, 08103
During the Year: Late summer, fall and early winter are generally the LEAST busy times at Adventure Aquarium. The MOST popular days are when school is not in session, such as holidays:
- President's Day Weekend
- Spring Break (the weeks before and after Easter Sunday)
- Memorial Day Weekend
- July 4th Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend
- Christmas Holiday Week (from the day after Christmas through the Sunday after New Year's Eve)
- Martin Luther King Jr Weekend
During the Day: For the best experience consider visiting in the afternoon on weekdays after the majority of our Group/School Group visitors have left for the day; or before 11:00 AM or after 2:00 PM on weekends and holidays.
School Field Trip & Summer Camp Days: Adventure Aquarium is a popular choice for field trips, especially weekdays in April (except during Spring Break); May & Mid-June; as well as for Summer Camp Groups in July and August. Arriving after 1:00 PM is recommended on those days.
Secure and monitored parking is conveniently located adjacent to the aquarium. Members and General Admission guests pay after leaving the Aquarium at the parking machine next to our Box Office. Mastercard and Visa are accepted for payment.
The Parking Authority Of City Of Camden (PACC) operates secure and monitored parking adjacent to the aquarium.
Members - $5.00
General Admission guests - $10.00