Adventure Aquarium is fully accessible for our guests in wheelchairs and for those for whom steps are a challenge. A manual wheelchair can be picked up at the information desk at no charge. A fully refundable $10 deposit is required for all wheelchair rentals. Wheelchairs cannot be reserved. They are first come, first served basis. Segways are not permitted in the Aquarium.
Changing Station and Nursing Room
For your convenience and the comfort of all of our guests, all of our restrooms (male and female) are equipped with baby-changing stations. Our mother's nursing room is also provided for your convenience. You can find it outside of the entrance to the 4D theater.
Code of Conduct
Adventure Aquarium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. For that reason we require all guests to abide by our code of conduct below:
- No weapons of any type are allowed including knives and pocket knives (see below for full list of prohibited items).
- DO NOT enter into any restricted areas including ride perimeters, animal enclosures and designated employee areas.
- Enter the park through designated entrances during operating hours only.
- Use designated walkways throughout the park. Do not cross any fences, chains, landscape areas or other barriers.
- Be attentive to your surroundings. Watch where you are walking. Walk, don’t run.
- No costumes for those under 14, or masks.
- For your safety and ours bag checks are conducted prior to entry. Any guest refusing a bag check will be refused entry.
- Displayed tattoos must be in good taste and not offensive to a family environment. Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- Proper attire is required in Adventure Aquarium at all times. Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- No loitering, panhandling, unruly behavior, profanity, obscene gestures, vandalism, line cutting or alcohol & drugs are tolerated.
- Any form of harassment of guests, animals or Aquarium personnel is prohibited
- Soliciting for commercial or charitable purposes or distributing advertisements, pamphlets, handbills, and flyers without prior Aquarium consent is prohibited.
- Tickets are not for resale.
Aquarium personnel will intervene promptly when any guest violates these guidelines. Aquarium guests who violate these provisions (along with all members of their party) will be required to leave without a refund, and may be banned from admission in the future.
Coolers larger than 12" X 12" X 10" are not permitted in the Aquarium. Glass bottles of any kind are prohibited.
Lockers are located in the Main Lobby for your convenience at $3 each. They are one-time use only and token operated. A token machine is located past the lockers at the end of the hallways to the restrooms.
Paid Care Attendant
Visitors with severe disabilities may be accompanied by paid Personal Care Attendants (PCA) at no additional cost during their visit to Adventure Aquarium. This applies to all ticketed events and General Admission that the visitor is attending. This also applies to individual, Membership, complimentary and group sales tickets.
Visitors with severe disabilities who wish to purchase advance tickets should contact 844-474-FISH (3474) to request complimentary companion tickets for a paid PCA. These tickets must be picked up in person by the visitor and the paid PCA at the Box Office.
Pets or animals of any kind are not permitted at Adventure Aquarium with the exception of service dogs for our guests with special needs.
We understand the excitement around Pokemon Go and enjoy seeing our visitors engage within the Aquarium. We do remind you that restricted areas are off limits to everyone as safety is our first concern. Thank you for cooperating with us.
The following is a list of prohibited items at Adventure Aquarium. All persons and bags are subject to screening prior to admission, this may include metal detection.
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons including firearms, ammunition, fireworks, water grenades (metal or plastic) or knives
- Alcoholic beverages of any type
- Pepper spray/mace
- Recreational devices with wheels, such as skateboards, hover boards, balance boards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels
- Wheeled mobility:Devices with less than 3 wheels; devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied, training wheels or similar modifications; devices powered by any means other than manually or electrically; devices that travel faster than walking pace; multi-rider devices or devices that exceed 36 inches in width or 52 inches in length
- Masks (unless for medical purposes)
- Pets or other animals, except for approved service animals (e.g. dogs); service animals must be under the control of the owner at all times and should remain on a leash or harness (due to the nature of some attractions, service animals may not be permitted to ride or enter certain attractions)
- Any other items that the park determines may be suspicious, harmful, unsafe or disruptive
Smoking is prohibited at Adventure Aquarium inside and also outside the building although a designated outdoor smoking area on our deck is provided.
In order to maximize each experience, Stingray Beach Club, Shark Bridge and the 3D Theater are the only areas in Adventure Aquarium that restrict stroller access. Strollers are available to rent: single strollers are $4 and double strollers are $6 for all day use. A fully refundable $10 deposit is required for all stroller rentals. Strollers cannot be reserved. They are first come, first serve.
No refunds or exchanges will be issued. Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Unauthorized resale of this ticket is prohibited. Entitles holder to single day admission. Bearer of this ticket grants us the right to use any film, video or photographs of bearer for any purpose whatsoever without payment to bearer. Privileges can be revoked at any time by the discretion of management.