Important Information To Know Before You Go
We Can't Wait To See You
Advance Ticket Purchase or Member Reservations are Required.
During this unprecedented time, we are implementing a number of new safety measures based on the guidance of the Governor of NJ’s current Executive Order, health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
Read Top FAQs About Our New Operational Changes
WARNING REGARDING COVID-19:
Managing Attendance Capacity
In order to provide safe outdoor entertainment and maintain social distancing guidelines, we are reducing and managing our daily capacity. All guests visiting must schedule a reservation or pre-purchase a general admission ticket.
Maintain A Safe And Healthy Environment
Face Mask / Face Covering RequiredFace masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 2 and older. Employees will wear face masks. For a full list of exceptions please visit our FAQ Page.
Health AssessmentAll Guests will be screened with a four question health assessment prior to entry.
Please practice social distance throughout the propertyKeep a distance of 6 feet apart from other guests who are not in your party. You will notice signs and floor graphic reminders throughout the property.
Respecting othersThose not respectful of our Employees, Guests or environment may be asked to modify their behavior or leave the property.
For more information on how we are maintaining a safe and healthy environment, please visit our FAQ Page.
Areas where social distancing and/or sanitization can’t be achieved will be temporarily closed including the shark & ray encounter, 3D Theater, crawl through tunnel and popups, and dive and feed shows.
- We are now able to offer indoor dining at 35% capacity. Consumption of food and beverage is only permitted in designated areas: Marketplace Café, Flying Fish Beer Garden and Penguin Park. Please do not move the seating.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available at all food and beverage locations. Please use often.
- Common areas, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Utensils, menus and condiments will be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Condiment stations will remain empty. Condiments will be provided to guests at the counter by request.
- Bottled beverages only; no self-serve refillable beverages.
- Upgraded technology for mobile ordering.
- Installation of self-ordering kiosks.
- Contactless pick-up with text message alerts, when order is ready.
For more information on food safety, please visit our FAQ page.
Increased Focus on Cleanliness
We have increased our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures. Guests will have a much higher availability of hand sanitizing locations throughout their visit to help reduce exposure to germs.
Portable handwashing stations have been added at properties to allow guests to wash hands frequently to help reduce exposure to germs.
A significant number of hand sanitizing stations have been added in public areas, and other high traffic locations.
Increased frequency cleaning of high touch areas and seating such as doors, railings, seating, etc.