We Can't Wait To See You
Adventure Aquarium is Now Open.
Advance Ticket Purchase or Member Reservations are Required.
During this unprecedented time, we are implementing a number of new safety measures based on the guidance of the Governor of NJ’s current Executive Order, health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies.
WARNING REGARDING COVID-19:
Important Information To Know Before You Go
- Daily capacity will be limited - Member Reservations are required for a specific visit date and entry time, daily tickets will also be date and time-based.
- Face masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up. Employees will wear face masks. For a full list of exceptions please visit our FAQ Page.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher and anyone traveling in the same vehicle with them will not be able to enter.
- We are now able to offer indoor dining at 25% capacity. Consumption of food and beverage is only permitted in designated areas: Marketplace Café, Flying Fish Beer Garden and Penguin Park.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place including physically distanced queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
- Areas where social distancing can’t be achieved will be temporarily closed including the 3D Theater, play areas and animal encounters.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented. This includes high touch point areas being cleaned more frequently and providing additional hand sanitizing locations.
Managing Attendance Capacity
In order to provide safe indoor entertainment and maintain social distancing guidelines, we are reducing and managing our daily capacity.
Maintain A Safe And Healthy Environment
Face Mask / Face Covering RequiredFace masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up. Employees will wear face masks. For a full list of exceptions please visit our FAQ Page.
Temperature Screenings will be taken before entry.All Guests must have their temperature screened. Touchless temperature screenings will be conducted prior to admittance. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher will be directed to an additional location for rescreening and assistance. Guests with a temperature of 100.4 Fahrenheit or higher will not be permitted entry. Additionally, anyone who traveled in the same vehicle with that guest will not be permitted entry. Refunds or rain checks will be offered.
Employees must undergo a temperature check and health screening prior to work and will not be permitted to work if they have a temperature or do not pass the screening.
Health AssessmentAll Guests will be screened with a four question health assessment prior to entry.
Please practice social distance throughout the propertyKeep a distance of 6 feet apart from other guests who are not in your party. You will notice signs and floor graphic reminders throughout the property. In order to help achieve this, we are limiting attendance at our aquarium to 25% during our reopening.
Respecting othersThose not respectful of our Employees, Guests or environment may be asked to modify their behavior or leave the property.
For more information on how we are maintaining a safe and healthy environment, please visit our FAQ Page.
Areas where social distancing can’t be achieved will be temporarily closed including interactive experiences, play areas and animal encounters. This includes the 3D Theater, indoor cafe seating, KidZone’s play area, crawl through tunnel and popups, and dive shows. Feeds may also not be available during your visit.
- We are now able to offer indoor dining at 25% capacity. Consumption of food and beverage is only permitted in designated areas: Marketplace Café, Flying Fish Beer Garden and Penguin Park. Please do not move the seating.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available at all food and beverage locations. Please use often.
- Common areas, tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Utensils, menus and condiments will be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Condiment stations will remain empty. Condiments will be provided to guests at the counter by request.
- Bottled beverages only; no self-serve refillable beverages.
- Upgraded technology for mobile ordering.
- Installation of self-ordering kiosks.
- Contactless pick-up with text message alerts, when order is ready.
For more information on food safety, please visit our FAQ page.
Increased Focus on Cleanliness
We have increased our rigorous cleaning and sanitation procedures. Guests will have a much higher availability of hand sanitizing locations throughout their visit to help reduce exposure to germs.
Increased frequency cleaning of high touch areas and seating such as doors, railings, seating, etc.
Guests will have ample access to hand sanitizing locations throughout the facility to help reduce exposure to germs.