Adventure Aquarium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests. For that reason we require all guests to abide by our code of conduct below:
- No weapons of any type are allowed including knives and pocket knives (see below for full list of prohibited items).
- DO NOT enter into any restricted areas including ride perimeters, animal enclosures and designated employee areas.
- Enter the park through designated entrances during operating hours only.
- Use designated walkways throughout the park. Do not cross any fences, chains, landscape areas or other barriers.
- Be attentive to your surroundings. Watch where you are walking. Walk, don’t run.
- No costumes for those over 14, or masks.
- For your safety and ours bag checks are conducted prior to entry. Any guest refusing a bag check will be refused entry.
- Displayed tattoos must be in good taste and not offensive to a family environment. Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- Proper attire is required in Adventure Aquarium at all times. Guests may not display anything that contains obscene, foul, profane, illegal or unacceptable language, pictures, symbols, phrases, etc.
- No loitering, panhandling, unruly behavior, profanity, obscene gestures, vandalism, line cutting or alcohol & drugs are tolerated.
- Any form of harassment of guests, animals or Aquarium personnel is prohibited.
- Soliciting for commercial or charitable purposes or distributing advertisements, pamphlets, handbills, and flyers without prior Aquarium consent is prohibited. Tickets are not for resale.
Aquarium personnel will intervene promptly when any guest violates these guidelines. Aquarium guests who violate these provisions (along with all members of their party) will be required to leave without a refund, and may be banned from admission in the future.
Pets or animals of any kind are not permitted at Adventure Aquarium with the exception of service dogs for our guests with special needs. Click here to read more about our service animal policy.
Still cameras for personal use may be brought into the aquarium. Please be courteous to other guests around you and do not block others from viewing exhibits when taking pictures. Camera cases will be inspected prior to entrance into the aquarium. Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
We understand the excitement around augmented reality games and enjoy seeing our visitors engage within the Aquarium. We do remind you that restricted areas are off limits to everyone as safety is our first concern. Thank you for cooperating with us.
The following is a list of prohibited items at Adventure Aquarium. All persons and bags are subject to screening prior to admission, this may include metal detection.
- Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons including firearms, ammunition, fireworks, water grenades (metal or plastic) or knives.
- Alcoholic beverages of any type.
- Pepper spray/mace.
- Recreational devices with wheels, such as skateboards, hover boards, balance boards, scooters, inline skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
- Wheeled mobility:Devices with less than 3 wheels; devices that cannot maintain stability and balance when stopped, unpowered or unoccupied, training wheels or similar modifications; devices powered by any means other than manually or electrically; devices that travel faster than walking pace; multi-rider devices or devices that exceed 36 inches in width or 52 inches in length.
- Masks (unless for medical purposes).
- Pets or other animals, except for approved service animals (e.g. dogs); service animals must be under the control of the owner at all times and should remain on a leash or harness (due to the nature of some attractions, service animals may not be permitted to ride or enter certain attractions).
- Any other items that the park determines may be suspicious, harmful, unsafe or disruptive.
Smoking is prohibited at Adventure Aquarium inside and also outside the building although a designated outdoor smoking area on our deck is provided.
No refunds or exchanges will be issued. The Adventure Aquarium (AAQ) is not responsible for duplicated, damaged, lost or stolen tickets. Unauthorized resale of AAQ tickets is prohibited. Due to maintenance and/or special events, AAQ does not guarantee that all attractions will be available.
All persons and bags are subject to security searches. Certain items,including, without limitation, weapons of any kind, glass bottles and alcoholic beverages are prohibited. Please see AAQ’s policies for additional information.
Ticketholders are only admitted during AAQ’s regular business hours. AAQ may refuse admission to or eject any ticketholder without refund if the ticketholder is deemed disorderly or fails to comply with AAQ’s terms and conditions, policies or any security measures.
AAQ assumes no responsibility and ticketholder expressly assumes all risk for accidents, lost or stolen personal property or personal injury.
Ticketholder grants to AAQ the irrevocable permission to use his/her image, likeness, voice or sound recordings in any media and for any purpose without compensation. Use of any ticket constitutes acceptance of the foregoing terms.