Experience everything Adventure Aquarium has to offer at an all-inclusive rate. Whether hosting a camp group, scouts, church group, youth leagues or more, we can meet your needs with a unique adventure. Group rates start at groups of 20 or more.
If you are a Scout group, please visit here for group rates.
Looking to attend a summer camp at Adventure Aquarium? Learn More.
GROUP ADMISSION PRICES
Valid September 1, 2017 through May 31, 2018.
Great for camp groups, scouts, church groups, youth leagues or more!
*Complimentary chaperones ratio of 1:20
- Advance reservations are required, and must be booked two business days in advance
- Must pay as a group to receive group rate. No individual payments will be accepted
- Group rates apply to groups of 20 or more paid admission
- Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged a "day of" price
GROUP ADD ONS
Group Ferry Pricing
Enjoy the underwater life inside the Aquarium and then take the ferry to and from Philadelphia. Valid until October 1, 2017.
*Price is per person. Must be paid in full and booked at least 10 days in advance.
READY TO BOOK?Follow these easy steps to book your field trip!
- Select a date that you would like to bring your group to Adventure Aquarium! It is helpful to have a couple of backup dates in mind, just in case we happen to be very busy on certain dates.
- Contact the Group Sales office by calling 800-616-JAWS (5297)
- Pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% at least 1 month before your date of arrival. Payments can be made by credit card, check, or purchase order! This is an essential step to ensuring your reservation.
- To receive your tickets before your arrival, full payment is due two weeks prior to the date of your trip. Otherwise, final payments can be made the day you arrive.
Advance reservations are required, and must be booked two business days in advance. Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged a "day of" price. Please plan ahead and call the Group Sales Department at 800-616-JAWS (5297) to schedule your visit. You may also complete a reservation request form and a representative will contact you within 1-2 business days. Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 2-1/2 hours for their visit to fully enjoy all that Adventure Aquarium offers.