This spring break, be sure to add Adventure Aquarium to the top of your to-do list
and come explore life underwater!
You’ll be happy that you did.
Top Reasons Why a Trip To Adventure Aquarium Should Top Your Spring Break List:
- Our first-ever Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday, April 20! Click here for more information.
- We’re the only aquarium in the world with hippos. Come say ‘Hi’ to Genny and Button!
- We have extra feeds time all throughout Spring Break. Feeds are at 10:30AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30PM, 2:30 PM and 5:00 PM everyday!
- It’s the home to the most sharks on the East Coast including the only great hammerhead shark in the U.S. - which is one of the coolest looking sharks (but you can be the judge!)
- Penguins love to frolic, swim and play and they love an audience. We have over 20 African penguins ready to put on a show for you!
- Watch sea turtles surf around the reef in Ocean Realm. Be sure to keep an eye open for Bob, our female loggerhead sea turtle who has been running things around here since the aquarium opened in 1992.
- Plus, extended Hours until 7:00 PM on April 15 - 20 & 22 - 25 so you have plenty of time to enjoy all of our wonderful animals!
You won’t regret making memories worth repeating with the coolest animals around.
This Spring Break...