Summer Sea Campers (ages 6-11) get their feet wet exploring sharks, sea turtles, and everything in between.
- Hands-on science activities
- Up-close animal experiences
- Behind-the-scenes look at Adventure Aquarium
- Field trips to different nature-themed locations around New Jersey
Dates: Camp runs Monday through Friday from July 5–7, July 10-14, July 17–21 and August 21-25.
Time: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Week 1, July 5-7
Penguins and Pals
Week 2, July 10-14
The Deep Blue Sea
Week 3, July 17-21
Wrecks and Reefs
Week 4, August 21-25
PRICING AND HOW TO REGISTER
- Week 1 Pricing (Daily pricing only available)
- Adventure Aquarium Member - $60/day
- Non-Member - $65/day
- Week 2-4 Pricing (Full-week pricing only available)
- Adventure Aquarium Member - $290.00/full-week
- Non-Member - $315.00/full-week
For more information or to register for our Sea Camp (ages 6-11), please visit Center for Aquatic Sciences website or call 856-361-1025.