Ocean Explorer Camp Ages 6-11
Ocean Explorer Camp brings the aquatic world closer with fun-filled activities and exploration. Campers get their feet wet exploring sharks, sea turtles, and everything in between. Field trips and hands-on science give campers unique experiences they won’t soon forget!
- Hands-on science activities
- Up-close animal experiences
- Behind-the-scenes tours
- Field trips to different nature-themed locations around New Jersey
- July 8 – 12: Aquatic Adventures
- July 15 – 19: Flippers, Fins, & Feathers
- July 22 – 26: Deep Ocean Divers
- Aug 12 – 16: Spectacular Sharks
- Aug 19 – 23: Caring for Creatures
- Aug 26 – 30: Sea Life Superpowers
9:00 AM – 3:30 PM Monday – Friday (Extended Care Available 8 am – 5:30 pm)
Pricing and How to Register:
Ocean Explorer Pricing
Before care, from 8am – 9am, available. $10 per day, $50 per week.
After care, from 3:30pm – 5:30pm, available. $15 per day, $75 per week.
Please note: Ocean Explorer Camp includes 1 field trip per week. Campers must be able to travel by bus and walk for at least a mile unassisted. Campers are required to bring a bag lunch and a refillable water bottle each day of camp.
For more information for Small Fry Camp, please visit Center for Aquatic Sciences website or call 856-361-1025.