Junior Marine Biologist Camp Ages 12-15
Junior Marine Biologist Camp is full of hands-on science, animal interactions, field trips and behind the scenes experiences at Adventure Aquarium! This program is a great way to begin your research into marine science as a career or nurture your love of the ocean.
Each week of Junior Marine Biologist Camp provides a unique immersive experience.
- Interaction with our education animal collection
- Participation in interactive ecology demonstrations and activities
- Investigation of careers in biology and environmental science fields
- Practicing science inquiry skills on field trips to diverse New Jersey habitats
- July 29 - August 2: Marine Biology: Dive in!
- August 5 - 9: Ocean Champions
9am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday
Pricing and How to Register:
Junior Marine Biologists Pricing
For more information for Small Fry Camp, please visit Center for Aquatic Sciences website or call 856-361-1025.