Throughout the Aquarium, there are many opportunities for your students to touch animals, interact with educators, experience something new and be amazed. Use these planning tips to help create a meaningful field trip and to learn more about how to lead your students, including:
- Details on trip enhancements: Add on an Educational Program, Behind the Scenes Tour and more!
- Info on all the free activities and things to do during a visit to Adventure Aquarium.
- Important locations to remember during your visit.
- Download our our helpful chaperone guide.
- Check out our teacher resources and lesson plans.
The Center for Aquatic Sciences at Adventure Aquarium has created supplemental educational materials that will actively engage your students, while fostering curiosity and promoting the understanding, appreciation and protection of aquatic life and exhibits.