Tour and Travel
Discover Life Underwater!
Adventure Aquarium is open 365 days a year from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, with extended summer weekend hours. Adventure Aquarium features:
- Over 8,500 animals including the only hippos on display in an aquarium in the world
- The largest collection of sharks on the East Coast and the only great hammerhead shark on display in the US
- All-new Little Blue Penguin exhibit, showcasing the world's smallest and cutest penguins
- Hippo Haven immerses your group in an African river landscape
- Interactive up-close experiences with sharks, stingrays and other animals every day
- Over 200,000 square feet of exhibits and over 2 million gallons of water
- Our tour operator packages will help you choose the right experience for your groups and budget
Book your group today and let the Adventure begin!
Adventure Aquarium offers great rates for tour and travel operators bringing groups of 20 or more! Adventure Aquarium offers a flexible deposit policy, unique Philadelphia area attraction discounts and a wide range of packages to suit your group’s needs.
Packages Include General Admission to Adventure Aquarium, featuring 200,000 square feet of space, over 2 million gallons of water and 8,500 super cool animals from around the world, including sharks, hippopotamuses, penguins, stingrays, turtles and more!
Contact our call the Group Sales Office at 800-616-JAWS (5297) for pricing and availability.
Driver & Escort are complimentary. All packages include 1:10 complimentary ratio plus comp driver and escort. Advance reservations are required, and must be booked two business days in advance. Groups that arrive without a reservation will be charged a "day of" price. Although each group's experience will vary, the average group should allow approximately 2-1/2 hours for their visit to fully enjoy all that Adventure Aquarium offers.
Adventure Aquarium is in located the heart of one of the country's richest historical and cultural regions. Conveniently located along the Camden Waterfront across the river from Philadelphia, you are minutes from sites as varied as the Liberty Bell, Constitution Center, museums, world-class restaurants, as well as exclusive hotels, shopping and casinos. There is so much to see and do, you will want to extend your visit to a weekend (or week-long!).
Adventure Aquarium is accessible by train, bus, ferry and car! Click here for directions from major highways and public transportation.
And don't forget to take advantage of one of our new packages to make the most of your time at Adventure Aquarium.
Fish & Ship Combo
Combine two great waterfront attractions into one fantastic trip! Experience Adventure Aquarium and the historic Battleship New Jersey, located on the Camden Waterfront.
Cost:$20 - $25 per person