What better way to truly explore Adventure Aquarium and get up close to our exhibits and animals than a sleepover at Adventure Aquarium, conducted in partnership with our educational partner - the New Jersey Academy for Aquatic Sciences.
Deep Sleep 2014: Rock-a-by Lobster
It’s not easy being a little fish in a big ocean! Did you know a baby oyster is called a spat? Or that some fish hold their eggs in their mouths until the babies hatch? Or that it can take a baby shark over 20 years to grow up? Spend the evening with the New Jersey Academy of Aquatic Sciences at Adventure Aquarium learning about baby animals and how the moms and dads of the aquatic world take care of their young.
Your overnight adventure will also include:
- Scavenger Hunt
- Free exploration Time (including Touch Tanks)
- Visit to the Shark Realm
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Sleeping throughout the Aquarium
- Gift shop and Penguin exhibit open in AM (weather dependent)
- Morning visit to the African River Experience with the hippos
- Light evening snack and Continental Breakfast
- Souvenir Patch
Pre-registration is required. Please visit www.njaas.org or call 856-361-1018 for available dates, more information or to register.
Time: 6:00pm - 9:30am
Cost: $65 per person
Ages: 6 - 12