BEST TIMES TO VISIT
Know before you go! As an Annual Passholder, you are able to visit as much as you want throughout the year. Here are suggestions for the“Best Times to Visit” Adventure Aquarium to help make the most of each visit.
Spring Break: Spring Break is a fun and busy time to visit Adventure Aquarium. Check out our visitor tips below to help you plan your upcoming trip:
- March 30 - April 12 We're opening a half hour early, at 9:30 am. Our operating hours those days will be 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- April 2 - 4 are expected to be the busiest guest visitation days
- April 1 - 2 are the days with our heaviest group traffic
- For the best experience consider visiting after 2 pm on weekdays after the majority of our group/school group visitors have left for the day
During the Year: Late summer, fall and early winter are generally the LEAST busy times at Adventure Aquarium. The MOST popular days are when school is not in session, such as holidays:
- President's Day Weekend
- Spring Break (the weeks before and after Easter Sunday)
- July 4th Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend
- Christmas Holiday Week (from the day after Christmas through the Sunday after New Year's Eve)
- Martin Luther King Jr Weekend
During the Day: For the best experience consider visiting after 2 pm on weekdays after the majority of our Group/School Group visitors have left for the day; or before 11 a.m. or after 2 pm on weekends and holidays.
School Field Trip & Summer Camp Days: Adventure Aquarium is a popular choice for field trips, especially weekdays in April (except during Spring Break); May & Mid-June; as well as for Summer Camp Groups in July and August. Arriving after 1 PM is recommended on those days.