Looking to only buy for 1 Adult? Purchase our Explorer Pass for $75.
Purchase an Annual Pass to Adventure Aquarium and enjoy 12 months of unlimited adventure in over 200,000 square feet of indoor fun for the whole family - perfect for the spring debut of our newest exhibit, Shark Bridge, featuring the longest, V-shaped rope suspension bridge in the world, where visitors will walk just inches above the 21-foot deep Shark Realm exhibit. The best part? An Adventure Aquarium Annual Pass pays for itself after your second visit!
All Annual Passes provide:
- Unlimited admission for one year
- Unlimited discount parking for all Annual Pass levels (Limit 1 car per visit)
- Free 4D Theater tickets, depending on Pass level
- Exclusive access to the Aquarium during Annual Pass-only 'Extra Hours'
- Discounts at the Gift Shop at Adventure Aquarium, Feeding Frenzy Café and H2O Photo
- NewSplash! A monthly email exclusively for Annual Passholders
All Annual Passes require a valid ID matching the address for entry. Annual Passes are non-transferable.
DISCOUNT PARKING BENEFIT
Save 50% on parking every visit!
As a valued Annual Passholder, you will save even more with our UNLIMITED discounted parking program. Present your Annual Pass and parking ticket to the Information Desk for a validation stamp to receive $5 parking upon exit.
Valid for one stamp per visit.
ANNUAL PASS EVENTS
As an Annual Passholder you are invited to experience exclusive access to the Aquarium during Passholder-only "Extra Hours," exclusive sneak peeks and other special events. We notify everyone with email invites and through the website. If we do not have your email, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org so you will be invited to all of our exciting, upcoming Passholder-only opportunities.
BEST TIMES TO VISIT
Know before you go! As an Annual Passholder, you are able to visit as much as you want throughout the year. Here are suggestions for the“Best Times to Visit” Adventure Aquarium to help make the most of each visit.
During the Year: Late summer, fall and early winter are generally the LEAST busy times at Adventure Aquarium. The MOST popular days are when school is not in session, such as holidays:
- President's Day Weekend
- Spring Break (the weeks before and after Easter Sunday)
- July 4th Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend
- Christmas Holiday Week (from the day after Christmas through the Sunday after New Year's Eve)
- Martin Luther King Jr Weekend
During the Day: For the best experience consider visiting after 2 pm on weekdays after the majority of our Group/School Group visitors have left for the day; or before 11 a.m. or after 2 pm on weekends and holidays.
School Field Trip & Summer Camp Days: Adventure Aquarium is a popular choice for field trips, especially weekdays in April (except during Spring Break); May & Mid-June; as well as for Summer Camp Groups in July and August. Arriving after 1 PM is recommended on those days.
Add a Nanny Pass to your current Annual Pass!
Adventure Aquarium presents a brand new feature for Family Level Annual Passholders! The Nanny Pass is a great new option that allows a caregiver (who doesn’t live with you) to visit with the children from your household.
Here’s how it works:
- You have a Family or a Family Plus Annual Pass*
- You want your kids to visit while you are working with a caregiver
- You can buy a Nanny Pass along with your Annual Pass and your caregiver can attend without you being present
- By itself, the Nanny Pass is good for admission into the Aquarium only. However, when a Nanny Pass is used with an accompanying, valid Family or Family Plus Annual Pass, the benefits of your Family or Family Plus Annual Pass are available to the caregiver
COST: $50 + tax
For questions or to purchase, call the Annual Pass Customer Service Center at 856-365-3300 ext. 7380, Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
*Guest passes under Family Explorer Plus passes may be used by children only. Any additional adults must purchase day-of general admission tickets or an Annual Pass.
We offer special incentives to individuals and families interested in renewing their Annual Pass to Adventure Aquarium. Renew BEFORE your expiration month to save 20% on another year of discovery and fun.
Or, save 10% when you renew during or after your expiration month, within the promotional time period listed on your mail or email communication.*
Your special offers will be sent to you via mail or email. To add or change your contact information on file, contact us via email or by dialing 856-365-3300 ext. 7380.